Hiring a property management company offers many benefits to property owners:
- You don’t have to collect the rent or deal with NSF checks.
- You don’t have tenants calling you all hours of the day or night with issues or emergencies.
- You don’t have to write lease agreements, do move-in/out inspections or run credit checks.
- You don’t have to be surprised by the condition of your property, we will maintain it!
By hiring a property management company, you and your tenants can be more at ease that someone is there in their time of need or to answer any questions they may have.
By hiring a property management company, you will receive:
- Showings and marketing of vacant properties.
- All contracts and agreements executed, enforced and access to legal advice.
- Move-in/out inspections, deposit refunds.
- Collections of rental payments and financial management/reporting.
- Annual budgets and forecast of upgrades or maintenance costs.
- Product knowledge of landlord tenant laws and current marketing trends.